Friday, September 7, 2012

Favorite Celebrity - Angelina Jolie

Dear Ms. Angelina Jolie,

My name is Maryam Kakar. I am currently attending California State University, Northridge as a first time freshman. I am a big fan of all your movies one in specific is Gia. I had a couple of questions which I was wondering if you can answer for me. Why did you decide to drop out of high school in your sophomore year? Why did your mom support your decision? At any point in your life did you regret it? I understand you are amongst the many successful people who have struggled in their past and made wrong decisions. You have been my inspiration for pulling myself up whenever I'm in doubt about anything. I really love the way you kept trying even when your self-esteem dropped you brang it back up and now you are a successful actress. I was hoping to intern for you because you have always been like my idol and I want to learn from you first hand how to overcame your struggle so I can help and  inform the young viewers on my Afghan International talk show who are going through a similar situation in their life.

Thank You
Maryam K.

No comments:

Post a Comment